Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Stuff Added!


I just finished adding some new handpainted functional art to the website- a few clocks, a cute pink case, and a couple belt buckles.  These are all one-of-a-kind- so once they are gone... they are gone!
http://www.luckykat.net

Craftin' Outlaws was a success- a ton of shoppers (some arrived over an hour early to get in line to be the first in the door), amazing vendors, yummy food, entertaining deathmatch (I got to be a judge!), and a beautiful venue.  I am also running around all day- making sure everything is running smooth, volunteers are showing up, etc so I actually don't spend too much time behind my booth.  Which is unfortunate because I think that would've helped sales... but I am certainly not complaining!  I hired Gretchen (my Lucky Kat photographer) to document the event- so soon I should have some photos from the day.

In anticipation for the move next Saturday, I have gone through my closet and have listed over 43 items for sale on eBay.  A lot of great clothing- if you like the Lucky Kat style... then you would probably like my personal style.  Also other fun stuff such as a Fisher Price PXL 2000 camcorder (rare and collectible), lifesize Elvis cardboard cutout, Soap Box Derby Car kit (build your own racer), bunch of crafty/DIY supplies, and even a "Steady As She Goes" handpainted Lucky Kat bowling pin.  
 

No comments: