Friday, February 20, 2009

busy busy busy!



Spent most of the evening doing updates to the site including:

1.  Moved the Kustom Gallery over to Flickr- this is a much better solution for organizing all of these photos!  Plus, I added some new projects I have completed more recently.  My favorite is the Mummy Jewelry Box shown to the left. 


2.  Added some cool new clocks made with dice to the site- available in 4 different dice colors:
3.  Added three new purses to the purses that are available for kustom painted orders.










4.  Added three new retailers officially to the list of shops that carry Lucky Kat around the world!  B Unique Clothing in New Jersey, Kanella's in Arizona, and hopefully within the month items will be making their way to the Czech Republic for the Nosferatu shop.

******
The weather has been great the past couple days- which means we are probably due for some chilly rain any day now.... but I have been trying to get out when I can and do more outside than usual.  Josh and I walked today the 10 blocks or so down to Fremont's main strip- originally going to get gelato but they were defrosting their freezer thing.  So we ended up with cupcakes from Peet's coffee.  Pretty tasty!  I wasn't ready to go in quite yet after the walk back so I hopped on the scooter for a ride around the neighborhood.  As spring approaches and the days are longer and skies are bluer, I find it more and more difficult to be indoors as much as I am.  I need to somehow get my sewing machine set up on the rooftop patio.....  

1 comment:

Josh said...

Spring Break 2009!