Monday, December 31, 2007

New Blog

So I have decided a good addition to the website starting in the new year would be a blog- to write about what I am doing, working on, Lucky Kat news, and more.  To put more of a story and name and face to Lucky Kat.  It is not a big corporation, it is not even a real big company at all... it is just me, Liz (no, my name is not Kat)- and a couple of wonderful seamstresses that help with the workload.  I do everything from updating the website, answering emails, buying,  processing orders, accounting and bookkeeping, painting and sewing just about everything, packing and shipping, and much more.  It is still really truly a DIY business.

I've got some new plans and redirections of Lucky Kat for the new year, not limited to a new website, new clothing designs, discontinuing much of the smaller items (candles, little boxes, some jewelry, and more), and a focus on being represented in more retail stores.  As far as new plans and redirections of me personally, that may include a move to Seattle, questioning whether to vendor at VLV again this year, continuing my work on the exhibit at the Columbus Museum of Art, fighting my reoccuring insomnia, more tattoos to finally finish my sleeves, getting the scooter ready for the road in the spring, and more.  It could get interesting.... stay tuned.

No comments: