Monday, March 17, 2008

Disco Duck

Happy st. pat's day!  Am I wearing green?  no.  Am I drinking a guinness or green beer?  no.  Am I going out to an Irish pub tonite?  no.  Oh well... just another Monday I suppose.  But, I did get out on Saturday night and had a good time.  We went to a Polyester disco themed party in Cincinnati.  If you couldn't guess, the photo above is from it.  More photos are in my Flickr page- (link is over to the left).  We found suitable outfits and made the 2 hour drive after Josh got off work.  Champagne, fondue, and 70s dance hits filled the night.  Although- I ended up mostly drinking the Miller Lite we brought.... Anyways good times and we ended up making the drive back that night and got home around 4:30 am.  
I also just uploaded pics from my birthday party back in December (thanks to Ellen) as well to Flickr.  I almost forgot how decadent it was- how much sugar I consumed that night- and how lame it was that my gingerbread house collapsed so quickly.  I blame the frosting..... ;)

Also, it's official that I will not be doing Viva Las Vegas this year.  I love Vegas- but for various reasons I am not going to go or vendor this year.  I will be applying to have a vendor booth at Comfest here in Columbus again though at the end of June.  Last year was a lot of work as I was doing the booth all 3 days by myself... and it is outside in the heat... etc... but I sold a ton so it was worth it!   

No comments: