Sunday, March 23, 2008

New!



Website is finally done and live! A few orders have been placed already so I am pretty sure all of the kinks have been worked out with the shopping cart. It is nice to have it finished so I can start focusing on other things that need some attention- current pending orders and some new clothing designs.

In celebration of the new site, I am offering a free gift to the first 10 orders placed through the new website.

I had a photoshoot with Gretchen again on Thursday for two new dress designs from nice face. that I just got in stock. Pictured in the photo above- they are very cute, comfortable, and perfect for spring!

This week will be very busy- and I'll be heading to Cincinnati again this weekend, this time for a scooter rally. I hope it will be good weather and I am looking forward to a good time.

1 comment:

Josh said...

well done! The new site looks rad but I can't seem to find the leopard skin mens briefs you used to carry...