Saturday, April 26, 2008

Craftin' Outlaws and Seattle?

Craftin' Outlaws News-

I just finished updating the Craftin' Outlaws website with some details for this year's event. It will take place on August 16, noon until 7, at a new location! BoMA, the big historic church turned nightclub on Broad St downtown. I think it will be a great big space for it and it will be fantastic to contain all of the vendors in one room... and inside! No more worrying about tents or the weather.

Vendor applications will be available on the website starting June 3 and will be due July 3. I am currently recruiting helpers to plan this years events- so if you are local and have any interest and/or experience in areas such as marketing, obtaining sponsorships, creative event ideas, etc. let me know (send email to craftinoutlaws@luckykat.net ) and I will forward info to you about meetings, etc.

Also, if interested, I will be at the Craft Cotillion meeting on Monday April 28th at 8p in the backroom of Surly Girl to talk about C.O. and you can talk to me there. Also, you can meet a lovely and friendly group of crafty local folks as well!

Lucky Kat News-

Due to some price restructuring, all Lucky Kat brand clothing and purses have been lowered in price permanently. I will for the most part not be offering wholesale to retailers anymore, so the restructuring and resulting savings have been passed along to my lovely and loyal website customers.

The Columbus City Sampler that I had mentioned making drink coasters for in a previous post has been on sale on the Sampler Website and has gotten some local press as well. The Columbus Alive did an article that came out Thursday that had a photo of some of the samples including my coasters right on top!


Liz News-

I have been doing some really fun things recently, including an Occupational Costume themed Dance Party last weekend and a fun picnic in the park on Wednesday. Of course I have photos but haven't gotten around to posting them yet. I love my friends and will miss them terribly when....

I ... move ... to.... Seattle at the end of the summer!!

It's official- me (and the handsome Josh) will be moving out from the Midwest to the Northwest sometime in late August. Yeah, it's kinda a big deal.

No comments: