Thursday, May 08, 2008

I lost my cat :(


So my big ole' beloved cat escaped out an open window earlier this week.... and I am super sad about it. If anyone who reads this is local to this part of town... help me find him!!

Lost : 5/5/2008
Cat- Male
Name: Jack

Specific Location: corner of 4th St and Arcadia in South Clintonville
Breed: Maine Coon
Weight: 25 lbs?
Color: browns and tans- lighter tan on belly
Coat: long haired , Smooth
Age: 4
Collar: not wearing a collar
Features: neutered, long hair coming out of ears and in-between toes. Big cat... very affectionate.

Comments: He is in an indoor cat and has never been outside before. He is extremely friendly and affectionate. Please help me find him!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Jack Sighted! 5-28-08 Around midnight-1am... We lost track nearly as quick as he was seen. But at least we know he's alive & local.