Monday, June 02, 2008

Whiskey



Why do I love this song so much? Not sure, but today I listened to it on a loop for quite awhile while working on the computer.

In other news, Super Spy Dresses are back in stock! Get your order in before they sell out again...
Amongst sewing for orders, I am also working on a new dress design. Hoping to have the long awaited photo shoot by the end of the month to add to the site all of the new designs I have completed over the past few months.

I will have a booth at Comfest here in Columbus again the weekend of the 27th through the 29th. Slowly and surely building inventory and I will be making my popular journals and sketchbooks made from old record covers again which sold pretty well last year. It will probably be another long, hot, and sticky weekend sitting for three days straight behind a booth... but with friends hanging out with me in shifts... its not too bad at all ;)

Craftin' Outlaws planning is what I spent most of today on- putting together sponsorship information. I will be putting vendor applications up on Tuesday....it's always exciting to start looking over applications and see what kind of things that people make. Most of it is pretty cool and tough decisions always have to be made because again we can only fit 60 vendors in the new venue.

I had a fun Friday night- a party for Susan's birthday. Roasting weenies over a fire, drinking Dr. Feelgoods (vanilla vodka and Dr Pepper), and a lot of cookies. Meghan and I went together on a gift for Susan- a bottle of Jim Beam. But not just any bottle of whiskey... we spray painted it then decorated it- each taking a side.

My side:



Her side:




Haha, they should hire us to redesign their bottles!!

No comments: