Wednesday, January 23, 2008

End of an era...

So I sold the last of the Horror Tops last week. I have been making some version of this top using Robert Kaufman's Horror Monster Movie Fabric for about 3 years now and it was by far my most popular viewed item on the site and I have sold a ton of them over the years! It was just a cool original fabric print- featuring a more Universal Studios versions of Frankenstein, Mummy, Wolfman, and Vampire- and I would like to think my design of the top itself also had something to do with it too....

Anyways- the fabric was discontinued over a year ago and now is extremely rare to find. I think I saw one yard up on eBay for like $45. When I heard it was discontinued I quickly ordered as much as I could afford and continued producing these tops up until about a month ago when I ran out. I was left with one size 2XL left- and then just sold it over a week ago.

I did get an email from the satisfied customer today- "I just got the monster shirt. It's absolutely amazing!!! thank you so much." So atleast the last one went to someone who really likes it and will obviously get some wear out of it!

No comments: