Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kittens....



Check out this calendar by Kitten Koffin Zombies.  The website hosts a monthly pinup contest where girls send in photos and it is voted on by people visiting the site.  The winners for each month were then compiled into a calendar for 2008.  It's very cute!

Also, I've set up a storefront on etsy.com which I am hoping to soon replace the eBay store.  I've had an account on etsy for a while just for buying but decided to put some items on there to see how it would do.  I am not really a fan of their search functions- and that the longer an item has been listed- the further it gets buried in the search.  So it is in your best interest to continually list new things or "renew" ones you already have (pay the listing fee again).  I've had small successes on it so far- so I will see how it goes.  

Well, off to run some errands and I plan on doing some skirt sewing and box painting for the rest of the day.  My large light roast from Cup o Joe has started my day nicely and after a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch- I will be ready to work.  After a few days of miserable cold and snow- the weather has improved- and looking at the extended forecast it should be high of 62 on monday!  Ofcourse back to the 30s by the end of the week- but just that little bit of warmth should energize me enough to make it through the week.  I am definitely one of those people who's mood and happiness level is affected by the weather.  Bring on the summer!

2 comments:

R.P. said...

i found your website through etsy, and i love your designs. thanks for putting your work out there for all of us. keep it up!

Liz said...

Thanks- glad to see etsy is getting me some exposure!