Thursday, January 03, 2008

Today's Agenda


I find I work best when I make lists- especially to-do lists.  I also then try and schedule out when I will work on certain things through the week.  I have found that in reality I don't get as much done in a day as I usually schedule- so it is best to be generous with myself- and that way I will feel more accomplished and won't get so stressed and discouraged.  I couldn't live without my weekly planner calendar thingy.   For my bday- Meghan got my this awesome one filled with cool pulp art images.  Much better than my boring green Staples brand one last year.

Today I am working on finishing up a few items that need shipped tomorrow- including the last of the Corduroy Coats for the season.  I might be able to make one more out of the remaining fabric- but maybe not.  I do have a bunch of the soft heart fur left- which I love!- and am imagining all of the wonderful furry things I could make with it.  
 
I am also working on finishing up an order for a store that recently opened in Salem, OR called Cherry Redd.  I saw photos on their Myspace page of their store and it looks pretty good.  I wish at some point I could take a trip across the U.S. and stopping in to all of the stores that carry my stuff.  That would be a lot of fun!  Oh, and actually make some of the deliveries myself since the last big order to a store shipped through the Post Office arrived horribly broken and banged up :(

Also: question that just happens to be on my mind *wink, wink*- What are the challenges and opportunities that museums will face in the next 20 years?

No comments: