Friday, January 11, 2008

Lucky Kat news....

Here are some Lucky Kat updates:

1.  More stores!:  Just about my entire gals clothing line will be carried on The Alley's (huge punk store in Chicago) website.
Soon will be working on an opening order for Madcap- a store opening in New Hope, PA in March.
Wholly Craft here in Columbus has been carrying some of my work this past month.  I will be dropping off more stuff for them this weekend.



2.  More stock!:

Heartbreaker Super Spy Dresses are back in stock- I am also now carrying the red version as well.

    I also just added the Anchor's Away Sailor Dress- it is so cute!  I used to carry it back when they were doing the anchor print but now it is only available in polkadots.  Still cute!

      Hoodies and the boat-neck tops will be back in stock in more sizes soon- just waiting on a shipment.... so it should be in the next week or so.....
 
3.  More photos!:

I just redid the "makeup" section on the website to properly show off the Coffin Color eyeshadows.  


No comments: